Monday, October 22, 2018

Just Truby Things

It's been a busy week as I get ready for vacation. It's my first time to Mexico, ever, and my second time travelling out of the country. My family went to Canada when I was maybe 10 years old, so it's kinda hard to count that.

In the rush of working, running errands, and loving Trubys, I've given up on blogging until I get back. I had good intentions to get caught up on our recent adventures and then stay on top of it, but alas, life.




I like to think they were waiting for me to visit, but I have my doubts

Don't worry, they assured me they were totally NOT up to 
any shenanigans. Nope. Not even a little.







Don't worry, Truby is still the prettiest princess!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 It took a long moment before I could even ask the question. I leaned against Truby and ran my hand along her neck, underneath her mane. &qu...