Thursday, April 11, 2019

19 Years


 The prettiest (and dustiest) princess


Today is Truby's birthday! My pretty princess is 19 years old. NINETEEN! Today we celebrated by eating cookies, getting a good grooming, and then rolling in the dirt. And maybe some more cookies. We're totally having a birthday party for her, but because of life events, it's going to be next week.  


Moar cookiez plz!



Wanna see some cute Truby pics? OF COURSE YOU DO! Truby was such a cute little baby horse. Here she is at 4 days old. I got this picture from her breeder, back when it was easier to mail physical photos in the mail, rather than email them. This post is really being to make me feel old.





This is the picture on her sale ad that made me buy her



Here's her being an adorable yearling. Spring, summer and winter. She was so gray!












Just a few years ago, in Pennsylvania




Happy Birthday, Truby!
I love you, you can have all the cookies!


1 comment:

 It took a long moment before I could even ask the question. I leaned against Truby and ran my hand along her neck, underneath her mane. &qu...