Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy 20th Birthday, Truby! (a day late)

Okay, first off, let's pretend it's yesterday. Okay? Okay!

Hey guys! Welcome to April 11, 2020! It's also Truby's TWENTIETH birthday! For Truby's special day, it was cool and breezy, and we even had some rain showers in the late afternoon. Although we couldn't have a party this year, Truby still had a pretty special day, with lots of treats for her and her friends, a long grooming session with extra currying, and lots of snuggles. 

Happy birthday to my absolute prefect, prettiest princess! Every year she only gets more amazing. She's a friend and teacher to all that meet her, and I can barely believe I'm lucky enough to have her in my life<3 


wee 5 day old baby Truby



5 months old and still a wee baby



Making friends with the DONKS
DONKS DONKS DONKS!




Just being a pretty princess



"C" is for omgCOOOOKIESSS!!!!




Blizzard fun with her friends in PA



 Our first ride at Saguaro Park East



 Is that a cookie for ME????



Pfffft :P 



Better with every year <3 

1 comment:

 It took a long moment before I could even ask the question. I leaned against Truby and ran my hand along her neck, underneath her mane. &qu...