Wednesday, January 17, 2018

2017 a Truby Year in Review

I've been knock down, drag out, not able to get off the sofa sick this week - I actually took two days off work, something I almost never do (although to be honest, non of my coworkers really wanted me there, shedding disease!).

For the first time in four days I don't feel inches from death (yeah, it's just a common cold, but it's a bad one), so I thought it would be fun to post a picture or two from each month last year. 2017 was Truby and I's first year in Tucson. Let's see what it looks like!


January 
little bareback round pen ride at her first home


Bright eyes in her grass turn out


Febuarary

Beautiful sunset sky


Always love the Catalinas in the background

March

She had a PA winter coat and was constantly soaked in sweat


So I body clipped her, and had some fun!

April
Why it's hard to take pictures of Truby:






Ummm...hi.

May

Learning to ride down the road



Perfect for riding

June

being artistic



Vet said to call if I noticed anything weird.
Apparently this doesn't count.

July

Truby enjoyed her first monsoon


August

She was beautiful


and weird 


Steptember

Found out Truby loves Gatorade


Super hot and sunny meant more after dark visits

October

This happened..


Then a good massage to fix the 'freak out owies'

November 

Truby shows her usually hidden unicorn horn 


and we watched a bobcat!

December

having a Christmas Eve snack



Tailgating

And that's 2017 according to Truby! Now, it's time for some more cold medicine. 
Stay warm, happy, and healthy!



1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I hate being sick, I always get so bored! Feel better soon. Btw I love that clip you did on Truby!

    ReplyDelete

 It took a long moment before I could even ask the question. I leaned against Truby and ran my hand along her neck, underneath her mane. &qu...