Monday, May 7, 2018

Truby and the Trees




The bright greens of spring are already fading into dusty and worn colors
Yesterday was our first 100+ degree day. It was 102 by noon. Toasty!

Spring in Tucson looks beautiful on Truby,
here's a smattering of desert beauty 
and my favorite little gray horse




late afternoon among the mesquite trees





Adorable after a good roll




Grooming session with her buddy, Cinco



"did you just tell me to sniff a cactus?
Just to get a picture?"


Maybe, but she's so pretty!




 "Truby, don't eat that, it's prickly."



"Bitch, I do what I want!"


I absolutely love this pic of her
Eating trees...because that's her new thing.



Nomming on the neighbor's tree...




I just wanted a pretty pic with her and the flowers
She wanted a snack







No Truby, but our sunsets are amazing. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 It took a long moment before I could even ask the question. I leaned against Truby and ran my hand along her neck, underneath her mane. &qu...