Thursday, January 23, 2020

Life in Pictures

Me, 24/7

Life's been coming at me recently, nothing exciting, just annoying. Instead of trying to pummel my last few brain cells into telling a story, let's just enjoy some pictures of Truby! 



It rained all morning
Truby enjoyed the results




Winter rain means "grass"
I don't actually know what that green stuff is
but it's not really grass



Cookies????




My favorite view




Me: Look! I found this bone in the desert.
Truby: Cool, I'ma eat it




looks like she should be in a fairy tale




Mares are always so opinionated








Mares are also dramatic


lovely pink sunsets



Heading towards home

1 comment:

  1. She looks very happy! I hope things slowdown for you some so you can catch your breath!

    ReplyDelete

 It took a long moment before I could even ask the question. I leaned against Truby and ran my hand along her neck, underneath her mane. &qu...